- Play Music – Let me know your favorite music & I will have it playing during your whole boudoir session. And if you don’t have a favorite that you want to hear, no problem! I have a great boudoir playlist that I have on hand for all boudoir sessions!
- Deep Breathing – Practice deep breathing. This is a proven relaxation method. Breathe in deeply through your nose and exhale through your nose. Repeat until you feel better. Plus breathing out in a certain way is one of my tricks for super sexy photos!
- Take a Break – If you’re feeling overwhelmed, we can take a break from shooting and talk and relax before resuming the session.
- Drink – Drink some water! Tell me and we will take a break and hydrate! Each session is a workout (for both of us!) so if you start feeling tense it might just be you physically need a break for a few minutes!
- Laugh It Off – If you’re feeling silly in front of the camera, laugh at yourself (or at me!). Laughter is a great relaxation technique. It will help you loosen up. And if I see you getting tense, I will start cracking the lamest “dad” jokes that you won’t be able to not laugh at!!
- Join the Ericson’s Photography Boudoir Facebook Group– I am always showing the wonderful ladies in my group various boudoir tips & tricks so make sure to join my group to see all of these tips/tricks as I release them!
All of these tips will help relax you into having one of the best experiences of your life….a boudoir session. You will leave your session loving yourself more than you ever thought possible!