Unlock the beauty treasures without breaking the bank! Below I spill the beans on my Top 5 fabulous boudoir beauty tips, all under $15. From makeup must-haves to skincare gems, discover budget-friendly secrets to enhance your radiant glow without compromising quality.
- First up, clay masks. A perfect way to treat skin impurities and calm inflamed skin. Not only does it work well on faces, but it can be used all over your body!
- On the go and forgot to shave your peach fuzz? That’s okay. There are cheap travel razors you can buy online! Nobody has to know if you shaved your chin hairs in the car…
- A huge top secret to make your eyes pop and get your money’s worth out of your mascara: Mascara PRIMER. You know those weird looking white mascaras? Apply that directly before your black mascara. You’ll thank us later.
- Have you ever tried a lip scrub? If not, you better head over to your nearest store and buy one. Soften your lips and pucker up! It’ll soothe cracked and dried lips.
- Face primer is your best friend when it comes to skin care! Especially one that is hydrating!
These tips are great if you are DIY your own boudoir session or even if you are just wanting to pamper your skin just because. If you are doing your own boudoir session at home, remember to give yourself time to feel pampered when utilizing my tips above because just like every client who steps into the Ericson’s Photography boudoir studio, you deserve to be pampered like the QUEEN YOU ARE!!!